HerperPRO v0.97 for PC Update
- family or genus confusion fixed
- v0.97 lifts the QR code printing restriction, and allow unlimited labels to be printed.
- goMobile online access is restricted to 50 animals tracked without a subscription.
- There was cross population, and slight error with the QTY’s for inventory. Only affects inventory screens.
- v0.96 import changes the way the ID’s are in relation to the PREV|NEXT buttons. Fixed in v0.97
- Import of Vyp3r RTS and HerperPRO (pre goMobile) active. Previous versions of each software don’t import.
- Ovulation import from goMobile corrected
- reptile journal added
- qr code shows on main screen now
- qr code regenerate button added
- When selecting “Demo” mode, system attempts to validate, and gives failure dialogue. Fixed in v0.97
- Image highlight on main page does not stay persistent after entering supporting screen on return Fixed v0.97
- Highlighting on lists not persistent when changing pages. Fixed v0.97
- bulk feed feature showing inactive animals is fixed to only show active Fixed v0.97
- bulk feed was only feeding first record, now its feeds all found or all selected. Fixed v0.97
- print from partial sheets possition selector graphic Fixed v0.97
- Graphic representation of label print selection added
- Active/Inactive list population fixed
- v0.96 would sometimes duplicate ID records. Fixed in v0.97. You will need to delete the duplicate record, and recreate.
- goMobile tools active on website for registered users
Please visit the “My Account” page, or download the trial.
Trackback from your site.