It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here! One of our largest updates so far!
v1.01 has some great new features, but more importantly, it’s got some back end changes that are prepping us for our first module release which we anticipate in the next 2 weeks!
Here is a list of the v1.01 features:
- Ability to assign more than 1 animal per cage/bin
- QR Rack scanning – Create a QR and feed the rack with 1 click with goMobile!
- Easy Feed button on goMobile. This will feed your animal it’s default food item when clicked
- MAC Compatibility with OSX 10.9
And some major bug fixes:
- Cage/Bin card now prints properly
- Animal list now stays still on select
There are also dozens of small bug fixes, and minor feature improvements in this version.